Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

usaandcanadajobs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* usaandcanadajobs > Topics

Subject: how to get the jobs
Replies: 9 Views: 1124

usajobs 26.08.08 - 08:07pm
well 1st you must start by sending us your history your work history education training hobbies interests your resume. email us all your information. we will read over what you send us. we start there 1st. then we decide if we can help you or not. we can usually help out everyone. but there are a few that we can't place. if we feel we can't place you we will let you know. but if you don't get started soon and at least try we will never know if you get the jobs or not. so please lets not wait lets get started now. *

letterk 5.03.10 - 11:12pm
Am Javan 23 yrs old, currently working with Nakumatt supermarkets in Kenya. Am a primary and secondary school certificate holder. Have attended a no certificate environmental training and currently doing part time course in civil eng at Kenya Polytechnic University college. Am seriousily seeking 4 a job that can enable me do part time classes. *

jifna 12.04.10 - 08:51am
i am 24 year jifna currently work with a hotel in grenada.i am a primary and secondary schol certificater holder.i have job train an recive a certificate.i am seekin a even cookin class at a collage.i am professional,loyality,respectful and honest.i would ensure that i do my best to become a relible employee.i like washin,cookin,cleanin an going to the river *

irabhi 10.11.11 - 01:25pm
thank you now how can i get ur email so that i can send ma cvs offer to you please help email: ma antonyngigi@yahoo.com *

0.xleffy 14.02.12 - 05:47am
I am Aloice Benedict and currently in kenya, am aholder of a high school certificate with a pass, *

gene17 25.05.12 - 06:17pm
Dear sir/madam i here by seeking a job in canada to help me therfore i would be a asset in field of garbage disposal *

gene17 25.05.12 - 06:30pm
Gooday i am gene edwards i am 19yrs old from jamaica seeking a job in the field of garbage disposal i need this job *

nartin 19.09.12 - 10:09pm
My Name is Martin sichinga, I'm 31Years old My Eduation I did High school Education at Masala High shool I'm Christian Seventh Adventist My Hobbies keeping Birds,conserve Nature andelectrical engineering *

nartin 20.09.12 - 11:54am
I interested interact with others, I want to start helping people . I want to become a social worker, If you help me I'll appreciate *

uzezi22 28.09.13 - 10:28am
I am igeh uzezi, 27 years old talent with 2 field first electrician with theory and practical with business skill in theory and practical. I am a Christian who understand and believe with God all tins re possible. My email address is tuzezy@yahoo.com. I will be greatful if u give my request a favorable consideration I wil be greatful to u and remain loyal thanks *

* usaandcanadajobs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* usaandcanadajobs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits